If your iPhone 13 Pro Max keeps showing “No Service,” you’re not the only one with this annoying problem.
This connection issue can be annoying because it stops you from using mobile internet, making calls, or sending texts.
This article will show some easy steps to fix the problem and return to an excellent cell connection if your iPhone 13 Pro Max shows the “No Service” error.
Why Does My iPhone Suddenly Have No Service?
It is because your data is in disabled mode. When you turn off data on your iPhone, it won’t be able to perform tasks that rely on data (internet) access. Additionally, when you activate Airplane Mode, it disables all services. Prevents any conversations from taking place over connected networks.
A dirty or damaged SIM card and the turn-off of internet roaming are to blame for the “No Service” message on your iPhone. SIM cards must work properly, and data roaming must be enabled to connect devices to other networks when primary carrier signals are weak or absent. Here are the reasons why my iPhone suddenly has no service:
- Cellular Data Is Off
If you turn off cellular data on your iPhone, it won’t be able to connect to your cellular network to do activities that need data.
- Airplane Mode Is Enabled
When you turn on Airplane Mode on your iPhone, all wireless services, including cellular ones, are turned off.
- Dirty or Faulty SIM Card
The SIM card is important for linking to your carrier’s network. A “No Service” problem can happen if the SIM card is dirty or broken and can’t connect to the network properly.
- Data Roaming Is Deactivated
With data roaming, your iPhone can connect to networks from other carriers when the signal from your main carrier is weak or not present.
How To Fix iPhone 13 Pro Max Keep Saying No Service?
You can fix this by going to the settings and turning on and off cellular data. Another option is that you activate and deactivate the “Airplane Mode.” You should be able to quickly fix your network connection and get it working again if you follow these instructions.
To fix it, either take out the SIM tray and put it back in the SIM card correctly or turn on data roaming when you have a weak network connection. Also, switching between voice and internet settings on your device might make the network work better.
Take control of network selection by picking out your favorite networks by hand. It’ll solve the issue and make things better. Update the carrier settings to get the best results. When you enable Wi-Fi calling on your iPhone, strong Wi-Fi connections are also used. Here are solutions to the iPhone 13 Pro Max Keep Saying No Service:
Turn Cellular Data Off And On
If your iPhone 13 Pro Max is showing “No Service,” you can start by turning off and then back on your cellular data. It is a simple but effective way to fix the problem. Following this easy strategy, you fix the issue and re-establish your network connection.
- On your iPhone, open “Settings.” Scroll down and tap “Cellular” or “Mobile Data.” Turn off the “Cellular Data” switch. Then, turn it back on after a short wait.
Enable And Disable Airplane Mode
When you get the “No Service” message on your iPhone 13 Pro Max, turning on and off Airplane Mode is a quick and easy solution. This process includes turning “Airplane Mode” on and off again. It resolves the problem by resetting your network connections.
- Open “Settings.” Scroll down and press “Airplane Mode.” Turn on the “Airplane Mode” switch. After a short time, turn it off again.
Eject And Re-Insert SIM
When your iPhone 13 Pro Max is having network problems, you can solve this by taking them out and putting them back in the SIM card. It can only be done by removing the SIM card from its slot and firmly replacing it. The SIM card must be put into the device properly to keep the network connection stable.
- Use the SIM removal tool or a paper clip to gently remove the SIM card tray. Remove the SIM card from the slot.
- Put the SIM card back into the tray very carefully. The tray should be slid back into the iPhone until it clicks into place.
Activate Data Roaming
When there are problems with the network, turning on “Data Roaming” might help, especially in places where the regular network connection is weak or unavailable. It helps your iPhone connect to networks from other carriers when the connection from your main carrier is weak.
- Open “Settings.” Tap “Cellular” or “Mobile Data.” There are two options: “Cellular Data Options” and “Mobile Data Options.” Turn on the “Data Roaming” switch.
Switch Between Voice & Data Settings
Try switching between voice and data networks, such as 4G or LTE, to stabilize your link. You can try different network settings with this method, which might help your device’s network work better. You can get the best voice and data settings for your iPhone by choosing different combinations of them manually.
- On your device, open “Settings.” Scroll down and tap “Cellular” or “Mobile Data.”
- The choices are “Mobile Data Options” and “Cellular Data Options.” Pick a different voice and internet plan, like 4G or LTE.
Turn Off Automatic Network Selection
To stop your iPhone from automatically selecting the best network, you must manually set up your chosen network. With this method, you can directly control which network your device links to, which might make your network connection more stable.
- Open “Settings.” Scroll down and tap “Cellular” or “Mobile Data.” There are two options: “Cellular Data Options” and “Mobile Data Options.”
- Turn off the “Carrier Selection” or “Automatic” choice. Choose your chosen network manually.
Update Carrier Settings
When your device has network problems, you must ensure the service settings are current. These updates from your cell phone provider may include important fixes and improvements that make your device work better with its network.
- Open “Settings.” Go to the bottom and press “General.” Click on “About.”
- It will let you know if a carrier settings update is available and that you should do so. To update, follow the steps shown on the screen.
Activate Wi-Fi Calling
Using a Wi-Fi network instead of a cell connection to make and receive calls and text messages is a useful feature on iPhones. It may be especially useful in locations where the cellular network signal is poor or nonexistent but where the Wi-Fi network is strong.
- On your iPhone, click on “Settings.” Get on your phone and tap “Phone.” Press “Wi-Fi Calling.” Flip the switch for “Wi-Fi Calling on This iPhone”.
Resetting The Network Settings
If you’ve tried everything else and still can’t get your network problems to go away, try resetting the network settings on your iPhone 13 Pro Max. Your device will delete all saved Wi-Fi network details and cellular settings when you do this.
- Open “Settings.” Go to the bottom and press “General.” At the bottom of the page, tap “Reset.”
- Press “Reset Network Settings.” If asked, enter the password for your device. Say “yes” to the reset when asked.
Check Your Coverage Area
What you need to do when your iPhone says “No Service” is to make sure you are in a service area. How well your device can connect to the internet depends a lot on how strong the cell connection is where you are. Occasionally, you may experience this issue just because you are in a place with a weak or inadequate connection.
- Make sure you’re in a place where you know you’ll get good cell service. You should move to a place with better service.
Restarting your iPhone is an easy way to fix problems and can fix small software bugs that might be stopping you from connecting to the internet. This process can fix short-term system problems and update different software parts, which might fix the problems causing the “No Service” error.
- Hold down the power button or the number pad and power button together. When the “slide to power off” slider shows up, move it.
- After a short time, press and hold the power button once more until the Apple sign shows up.
It is important to keep your iPhone’s operating system up to date to work well and be safe. It’s common for Apple to make updates to their software. These updates often fix bugs and make the software better. Sometimes, they even fix network problems.
- Open “Settings.” Go to the bottom and press “General.” Now click on “Software Update.” If there is an update, press “Download and Install.”
The “No Service” warning on your iPhone 13 Pro Max can make using mobile internet, make calls, or send texts hard. First, use the Settings app to turn your cell data on and off. This easy step will fix the problem and get you back online. You can also quickly fix the problem by turning on and off “Airplane Mode.”
Make sure your carrier settings are always up to date for optimal results. Check to see whether the general settings have changed. To keep the network link stable, ensure it’s firmly in the SIM tray.
If your iPhone is in a place with poor or no network service, turning on “Data Roaming” can help it connect to networks from other carriers, giving you a stronger signal.
The “No Service” error on your iPhone 13 Pro Max can be annoying, but it’s generally easy to fix by following a few steps. Changing the network settings or updating the software on your phone are two ways to resolve a cell phone connection.
Hey, I’m Hammad. I write for this website mainly about iPhones and Android phones. I will provide detailed guides with images, and explain step by step so you can understand the process. Also, I’m writer for integraudio.com where I have written over 100 articles and CPUGPUnerds.com with over 350 articles.